We are committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our web site may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
The key points of our privacy statement are:
1. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
2. When you request a service or further information, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us to fulfil your request. This information will be passed to the service provider selected in order that they can reserve the service requested.
3. Beyond that information which we pass to the service provider, we do not share any personal information with anyone outside our company.
4. We also collect aggregate information – non-identifiable traveler information – none of which is associated with you as an individual. This information is used to improve our service, such as by tracking what pages on our web site are the most popular.
5. Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
6. When our reservation order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software – SSL.
7. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user’s information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
8. The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, and in a locked facility.
Last updated: June 20, 2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/